Island Waveskis Fact Sheet
- We are the # 1 manufacturer in the United States!
- We design, manufacture and export the Island Waveskis.
- We use the highest quality materials available.
- 100% Epoxy, Lightweight and strong.
- The best waveskiers in the United States ride Island Waveskis Including:
– Bob Tedder 3 time US Champion
– Greg Keenan 3 time US Champion
– Pam Scafidi 7 time US Champion
– Sean Barber 2 time Youth US Champion
– Roy Scafidi 2 time Seniors US Champion – 6 time World waveski competitor and
is the only person to enter every US Titles (1986-2000)
– Fletcher Burton 2000 US Champion
– Ricky Miller 2000 US Youth Champion
– Rob Canali 2000 US Masters Champion and 2000 World Championshops competitor
- We have been manufacturing and selling High Quality World standard waveskis longer than anyone in this country for over 20 years.
- Island Waveskis are of surfboard quality finish, Not Kayak quality which is a lower grade.
- Island Waveskis has sold waveskis in over 20 different countries.
- Our show room is stocked full of new and used waveskis, paddles and accessories, and is the only fully stocked waveski store/showroom in the country.
- We have Attended 8 World Championships to ensure that our our designs and quality are kept up to World standards.
- Island Waveskis has hosted 5 US Championships.
- We are the only waveski company with an extensive dealer network across the country.
- We offer a variety of waveskis to suit any paddler from expert to beginner.
- Island Waveskis is the Official sponsor of the 1998-1999 World championships held in England.
- Island Waveskis was the Official host and title sponsor of the US championships in 1999, 2000 and 2007